＊ Day-to-day contact and communications with the client and drive the project with the internal teams to solve the clients business problems.
＊ Drive and define all long and short-term objectives and strategies with the creative and planning teams to execute best in class work.
＊ Collaborate across the agency to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals.
＊ Making proposals to clients that require creative solutions and briefing internal creative teams to come up with creative executions.
＊ Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient process for effective use of resources on all day-to-day projects.
＊ Develop and manage annual strategic and production work plans, forecasts, fees and reconciliation with Project Management and Finance.
＊Create estimates and timelines for projects and facilitate the production process.
＊Work on creating proposal decks for clients and pitches.
- ＊ At least 5-7 years experience in advertising industry.
- ＊ An action-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit with a laser focus on process and an eagle eye for detail.
- ＊ Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue.
- ＊ An eagerness to think differently about problems and willingness to roll up your sleeves to help figure them out.
- ＊ Ability to recognize a great idea and empower the creative teams to push the boundaries on the work we make, while providing the business context needed for the work to be successful.
- ＊ A thirst for pioneering new ways of forging and developing client business relationships.
- ＊Ability to push back clients when necessary and conduct hard negotiations to benefit the agency.
- ＊ Experience in Account Management or Project Management is necessary. Strong background in Digital/Social is a plus.
- ＊ Active interest in music, sports and culture.
- ＊ Team player but also a self-starter.
- ＊ Native Japanese, Business Level English
- ＊ Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- ＊ Statutory holidays, paid
- ＊ Full commuting allowance
- ＊ Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
- CV and portfolio should be sent to HR dept. to email@example.com