USN is looking for a Strategic and Creative Planner that will help us discover fresh and compelling insights for global blue-chip brands in categories that span from food to electronics to technology and more. This person will deliver thoughtful and provocative insights, strategic counsel and direction that will inspire big, bold, creative thinking.
He/she will also help shape creative platforms and ideas. He/she will work on a variety of accounts and work with the new business to drive transformative growth for our global clients.
- You will act as a strategic steward to account teams, helping them define an insight and strategy.
- You will elicit powerful consumer aha’s utilizing various methods
- You will keep tabs on current trends and be on pulse for what’s new in pop culture and the larger zeitgeist
- You will take part in measurement, helping teams understand where priorities should lie in the marketing funnel depending on our client’s business objectives
- You are brave, Innately curious but supremely logical
- You are observant, analytical and a spotter of patterns
- You are empathetic and able to put your feet in the shoes of a CEO, mom, dentist all in the same day
- You are opinionated, someone who has quite a few soapboxes and likes to stand on them
- You are entrepreneurial, someone who has visions – big ones
- You are a great storyteller, someone who can paint a Picasso, be it in writing or verbally
- 5 years of work experience in strategic planning
- Strong fundamental knowledge and operating foundation in digital strategy, digital marketing and eBusiness.
- Excellent strategy, planning and execution skills with proven ability to drive results
- Broad functional experience in areas of strategic planning and marketing, business and market development, digital marketing, market research and planning and promotions/advertising
- Highly developed commercial and business acumen; an ability to recognize growth opportunities and capitalize on them
- Ability to work in a matrix environment, influencing and collaboration being key skills.