We are looking for a Digital Project / Account Manager with at least 3-5 years of Project Management experience. Qualified candidates will have experience with planning, directing, and coordinating digital-related projects and teams in a multicultural environment. Projects will be mainly digital advertising campaign, UX/UI Design, Website/app production.
- Establishes Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develops Web solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implements Web solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assures quality Web solution by developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Provides project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Japanese (Business level)
- English (daily conversation level)
- Experience in digital marketing, including social media marketing is a plus
- Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory holidays, paid and sick leaves
- Office opens from 10am with flex time and flex desk.
- Full commutation allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment insurance and Pension