- Drive and define all long and short-term objectives and strategies with the creative and planning teams to execute best in classwork.
- Collaborate across the agency to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals.
- Making proposals to clients that require creative solutions and briefing internal creative teams to come up with creative executions.
- Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient process for effective use of resources on all day-to-day projects.
- Develop and manage annual strategic and production work plans, forecasts, fees and reconciliation with Project Management and Finance.
- Oversee and develop a communications strategy for key accounts
- Lead and win pitches and ensure the execution is solid
- Develop and advise/consult client and team on the social and digital media buying strategy
- Write Project and Creative Briefs for Internal and Client usage.
- Understanding how the social media world works and what creates buzz and knowledge and experience in using Social Media CMS
- Tools such as Percolate/Sprinklr.
- Envision marketing strategy that connects with consumers (conduct some research/ speak to customers)
- Perfect blend of not taking yourself too seriously
- Being passionate about creating great work in a small, easy-going, international work environment
- Fluent speaker of English and not afraid to try something new
- A little bit of Japanese language ability preferred
- Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory holidays paid and sick leaves
- Office opens from 10 am
- Full commuting allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
Please click below to apply for this position or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tell us why we should hire you and share your resume and portfolio.