- You write and you write well. A lot. Fast. In English (and ideally – but not necessarily – in Japanese)
- You have lots of wacky-cool-yet-strategically-sound ideas, and you can sell them like Jordan Belfort can sell penny stocks.
- Helping unearth strategic insights and working with teams to convert them into innovative, unexpected creative solutions across all channels and media
- Brainstorming creative concepts and bringing them to life by driving a team of junior and mid-weight creatives, in close collaboration with Creative Directors
- Developing a brand voices, guidelines, treatments
- Pro-actively seeking new ideas and opportunities for existing and new business
- 5+ years of agency experience
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable
- Have a passion for smart, concise copywriting
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively
- Stay consistently relevant and up-to-date on all writing, advertising, and marketing trends
- Positive, Flexible
- Willing to learn, ready to teach
- Native or fluent english (knowledge of Japanese is a BIG plus)
- Comfortable representing yourself, your team, and your ideas in front of a group
- An awesome human being with a sense of humor
- Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory holidays, paid and sick leaves
- Office opens from 10am
- Full commuting allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
Please click below to apply for this position or email email@example.com.
Tell us why we should hire you and share your resume and portfolio.