We are looking for a freelance or fulltime position Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to work in a highly creative environment to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient Understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient in implemented responsive layout.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Creative mindset, must be interested into working and contributing in a creative enviroment
- Fluent in English or Japanese
- Competitive salary package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory holidays, paid and sick leaves
- Office opens from 10am
- Full commuting allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension