Accomplishes Moving Image Project Objectives by establishing Project Scope and managing the Project from Brief to Execution with other Team Members or by outsourcing to Production Houses and managing and coordinating them to obtain the best results. To ensure quality delivery of Videos to the Client. Will also involve communication directly with Client on the Project matter also.
- Establishes Project Scope by understanding the Brief and figuring out what needs to be done.
- Planning the whole project and managing the process all the way from Brief to Execution and Final Delivery.
- Making sure projects proceed on time and the right resources are allocated and Costs/Expenses are managed and monitored and come within budgets to ensure decent margins are made on each project by implementing Cost Saving Actions.
- All permissions required for shooting are obtained and all communication is taken care of between Clients/Team Members/Outsourced Vendors/Freelancers/Suppliers.
- To ensure quality output is achieved within the timeframe and budget.
- Updating status of projects to Team Members.
- Attending and organizing all meetings that are related to the project to ensure that the project is proceeding on time.
- Creating Timelines and Estimates of the Projects and closing the Project by collecting all the Outsourced Expenses and Costs so that the Project can be invoiced.
- Attending the Shoots and be on Set as required.
- Motion Movie Savvy
- Project Management Skills
- Cost Management Skills
- Time Management
- Resource Management
- Overall Planning Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Process Improvement
- Reporting Skills
- Problem Solving
- Active interest in Visual Arts etd
- Native Japanese, Business Level English
- Proactive Team Player
- Competitive Salary Package, based on your career (1/12 monthly)
- Statutory Holidays, Paid and Sick leaves
- Office opens from 10am
- Full Commuting Allowance
- Probation for 6 months
- Social, Labor, Employment Insurance and Pension
Please click here to send us applications and employment enquiries.Apply