- Drive and define all long and short-term objectives and strategies with the creative and planning teams to execute best in class work.
- Collaborate across the agency to drive integrated thinking and communication solutions that are aligned with business goals.
- Making proposals to clients that require creative solutions and briefing internal creative teams to come up with creative executions.
- Unite and lead cross-functional teams in the most efficient process for effective use of resources on all day-to-day projects.
- Develop and manage annual strategic and production work plans, forecasts, fees and reconciliation with Project Management and Finance.
- At least 2-3 years experience in Advertising Industry.
- An action-oriented, entrepreneurial spirit with a laser focus on process and an eagle eye for detail.
- Inclination to think outside of the box to imagine new ideas and encourage progressive dialogue.
- An eagerness to think differently about problems and willingness to roll up your sleeves to help figure them out.
- Ability to recognize a great idea and empower the creative teams to push the boundaries on the work we make, while providing the business context needed for the work to be successful.
- A thirst for pioneering new ways of forging and developing client business relationship.
- Experience in Account Management or Project Management is necessary. Strong background in Digital/Social is a plus.
- Active interest in music, sports and culture.
- Team Player but also a self-starter.
Please click here to send us applications and employment enquiries.Apply